Supplies of the latest quadrivalent influenza vaccine for Australia are now available.
You are invited to call the surgery on 9247 1522 or visit healthengine.com.au for an appointment for this years’ influenza vaccination.
The following individuals in WA are eligible to receive government-funded vaccine:
• persons 65 years or older
• children 6 months to less than 5 years
• primary school-aged children (from 5 years to students in year 6)
• pregnant women (any trimester)
• Aboriginal people 6 months and older
• individuals 6 months and older with medical conditions that place them at risk for complications of influenza.