Supplies of the latest quadrivalent influenza vaccine for Australia are now available.
You are invited to call the surgery on 9247 1522 or visit healthengine.com.au for an appointment for this years’ influenza vaccination.
Eligibility for government-funded influenza vaccines in WA includes:
- Pregnant women (any trimester)
- All individuals aged 65 years and older
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and older
- Individuals aged 6 months or over with medical conditions that place them at risk for complications of influenza, e.g. cardiac disease, chronic respiratory conditions, chronic neurological conditions, immunocompromising conditions, diabetes and other metabolic disorders
- All children aged 6 months to less than 5 years. (The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation strongly recommends influenza vaccination for children aged 6 months to less than 5 years.)